Welcome to our Weekend Services Reservations!
Follow these easy steps to reserve your seat for a weekend service:
- Choose the service that you would like to make reservations for. Click “Buy tickets” to get started.
- Complete the form asking for your name and contact information. You will need to do this each time you make a new reservation.
- Check the “Text ticket” box next to your phone number, and you will receive the ticket code as a text message on your phone for your convenience. You may also print the confirmation at the prompt when checking out if you prefer. You will have another opportunity in your email confirmation to print or send the tickets to your phone.
- At check out, you will also be asked to list the names of other family members that you are making reservations for. Please only make reservations for your family members living in your home. This is important in helping us if we ever have to contact you for possible exposure to COVID-19 in the future.
- If you find that you will not be able to attend as planned, please be sure to cancel your reservations through your email confirmation (scroll to the bottom of the email and click “Cancel my order”) as soon as possible so that your seats can be made available to others.
Be sure to bring your printed confirmation or show your text confirmation when you check in. See you at service!